Unfortunately, good intentions will not help you to get into shape! You have to be physically active to reap benefits. There is so much information available on the subject of fitness. Here are some suggestions that others have found helpful to become or stay fit:
If you can get it done standing, do it standing. Even if you find yourself stuck in the house all day, sitting around certainly is not good for you. Standing, while it won’t be getting you into perfect shape, is infinitely better than just sitting there. Move around as much as you can.
When working out, it is important to keep in mind that shorter workouts are better than lengthier ones. Increase your workout slowly over time and remember that quality training is better than longer training sessions. This will prevent muscle strain and instead will build your muscle strength in a safe and healthy way. Continue reading
Do you workout with your kids? If not, why? Exercise is just as important for them as it is for you. With so many kids sitting in front of a television and playing video games getting them up and moving can be difficult. Although, if you are working out to a home fitness program with great music, chances are they are going to want to workout with you.
My daughters started working out with me when they were about 2 years old. They couldn’t make it through a whole workout program of Turbo Jam, but they tried and they would rest when the needed to and would start again later in the workout. It’s amazed me how much energy they have and what they can do now at the ages of 4 and 5 years old. My 5 year old was able to work out right along side of my while I was doing any of the 40 minute or less length Insanity DVD’s! How amazing is that! I’ve heard so many people say Insanity it too hard and they don’t think they can do it. And they are right, if you put it in your mind that you can’t do it, then you won’t be able to. But when I tell them they don’t have to make it through the whole DVD the 1st time and it might take until the last weeks of the program before they are able to. I then ask, do you think a 5 year old could do a program like Insanity, and every response is an immediate ‘No.’. Then I proceed to tell them my 4 and 5 year old work right along side of me and after a few weeks they were able to make it through the whole length of the DVD they have more hope.
I even offer to have my kids workout with them because if my kids take a break on the longer DVD’s as I’m still working out, they are always cheering me on. I might have a hard time not laughing and losing my breathe, but I love that they are encouraging me and keep feeding me positive thoughts. So, working out with your kids isn’t just a benefit for your kids, they may also be your biggest motivators. I will never forget my daughter expression on some of the workouts when she said ‘Wow mom you are really jumping high, great job. Keep it up, you can do it.’ Working out with your kids can be as easy and turning on the television and pressing play on the DVD player. I even find my kids starting up the videos and wanting to exercise on their own.
Here’s a link to a video from Charlene Johnson that I think makes a great point and I completely agree with. Click Here
Today is the day I’ve been waiting for for months! Focus T25 will be available for purchase today. Challenge Packs will be available either today or tomorrow which you will also be able to choose our new Vanilla Shakeology flavor! The only thing standing between you and the results you want is time. That’s why Shaun T created a program that would deliver the same kind of results you’d expect from an hour-long program, in under 30 minutes.
Take the Focus T25 Challenge
If you’ve been struggling to lose weight, reached a plateau, or just tired of getting ready and going to the gym to work out my Challenge Groups are for you. With the release of Focus T25 today I’ve decided to host a Focus T25 Challenge Group for the month of July.
So what is a Challenge Group? It is going to a small group of individuals who are all doing the Focus T25 beachbody fitness program and working together to achieve that perfect body we have always wanted. We all will commit to our fitness goals, health goals, diet, and stay accountable to one another. We will all be in this together . We all know that losing weight is hard and keeping it off is even harder! From personal experience I can say that joining a beachbody challenge group not only got the weight off but it has kept it off for good!
We will all be doing the Focus T25 workout program, drinking shakeology, tracking our progress, and staying connected in our private facebook group. So if you are thinking “Well I don’t have shakeology” well then YES what I am saying is you will have to commit to getting on shakeology and drinking it 1 time per day. This will be a commitment for the 5 to 10 people I take in and I want us all to be 100% committed… I plan on giving 110% of myself to YOU to help you reach success and I want you to do the same!
By joining my Challenge
you will automatically get 1 month FREE of Beachbody Club membership. This is a great tool to have for all of us because we will all be starting at a different point in our fitness so with the club membership you will get a customizable meal planner and printable grocery list that will make reaching your goals even EASIER. Oh, and another HUGE BONUS is you get 10% off all your Beachbody products this way too by being a Club Member and go into daily drawings when you track your workouts to win CASH just for working out.
Ask yourself these questions….
1. Do you want to get healthy?
2. Do you want to fit in your skinny jeans or that dress for your upcoming event?
3. Do you want to look in the mirror and feel GOOD about what you see?
4. Do you want to have energy?
5. Do you want to add years onto your life ?
6. Do you want to set a good example for your children?
7. Do you want to have a more positive attitude?
8. Do you want to build relationships with others going through the same things?
9. Do you want to have more confidence?
10. Do you want to get your life on track and start a new healthy lifestyle?I think we all want those things and THIS challenge is the answer to help you achieve those goals. It takes 21 days to create a habit and with this you will have others looking to see if you did your workout and hearing from YOU that day so that accountability will keep you on track!So, are you interested? OF COURSE YOU ARE .… Before I break it down for you FIRST you need to go to my beachbody challenge site
& sign up for a FREE account with me so I am your official Beachbody Coach.Now, Let me break it down for you…..
Jessica’s Focus T25 Beachbody Challenge:
1. DECIDE & COMMIT to joining my Beachbody Challenge
2. Choose the workout program you would like to do, I can help you decide which program fits your needs based on a free fitness evaluation. Just send me a quick email to get the process started. email@example.com
3. Choose Chocolate, Greenberry, Vanilla, Tropical Vegan , or Vegan Chocolate.
4. Receive CHALLENGE CONFIRMATION email from me with tips on how to track progress, how to measure, recipes, fitness tips, goal setting, how to schedule workouts, and how to join our PRIVATE facebook challenge group.
5. Together we will succeed!
Click here for Focus T25