I’m SUPER excited to announce that our brand new workout program, The Master’s Hammer and Chisel, is AVAILABLE TODAY by 4pm EST! We have been waiting for this hot, new program ever since it was announced back in July! That’s right–Beachbody’s newest … Continue reading
You need some tips for successful weight loss management. So you’re either researching simple ways to lose weight or you’ve been following a fitness program such as Beachbody. Some people will lose weight faster and easier than others. For those who don’t loose the weight as easily even though they’ve been working so hard tend to slowly start picking up the bad habits. Here are some of the common factors that determine how well you maintain your weight loss.
- Eating Low-Calorie Meals The average person eating a low calorie meals will consume approximately 1,500 calories in a day. Now this can fluctuate by approximately 500 calories depending on your body needs and the intensity of your workouts.
- Participate in High Level of Activity Calories burned can come from dong normal, everyday activities including a lot of walking. Walking is one of the simplest things you can do to increase your activity level. Try parking further away from your destination and walking, park further away from the building when parking in a parking lot and watch the steps/miles add up. Walk the dog around the block and extra time or take the stairs instead of the elevator.
- TV Viewing I hear all kinds of excuses that people don’t have enough time to work out, but they make sure they see all their TV shows each night and that can add up to 3 hours per night on average. Instead of watching that much TV how about putting in a workout DVD, taking a walk with the kids, read a book. Not only will these things get you moving, but they will stimulate your brain as well. It can also reduce the urge to snack while sitting in front of the TV.
- Eat Breakfast Those who are successful at weight loss management rarely skip breakfast. After going all night without eating your body needs the energy that a healthy breakfast provides. Eating breakfast makes it easier not to grab a pastry in the kitchen, at work, or at a fast food place. Eating breakfast keeps your metabolism from shifting into the conserving fat mode.
- Maintain consistency The word ‘diet’ is not a bad word. Diets are consistent with the number of calories you are eating. Yes I prefer the phrase ‘lifestyle change’, but we live in a society that every time you mention you watch what you eat it is referred to as a ‘diet’ because so many cannot stay consistent with it. You may not have a ‘cheat day’ but you won’t beat yourself up if you have a dessert because you will get right back into watching what you feed your body.
- Frequent Self-Weighing It is found that those who weigh themselves on a daily or weekly basis keep their weight off and continue to lose weight. This keeps you on track to slim down and leading to a healthy tomorrow.