Tropical Mango and Avocado Salad
Tropical fruit and avocado combine to make this refreshing summer salad. Add some chicken and you have a complete meal.
Total Time: 10 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: None
Yield: 1 serving
- 2 Tbsp. 100% pineapple juice
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium serrano chile, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 medium mango, peeled, cubed
- 1/4 medium avocado, cubed
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple, cubed
- 1/2 cup jicama, cubed
- 3 oz. cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 12 fresh cilantro leaves, chopped (for garnish; optional)
- Combine pineapple juice, vinegar, oil, serrano chile, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Place mango, avocado, pineapple, jicama, and chicken in a medium bowl. Drizzle with dressing and toss gently to blend.
- Garnish with cilantro if desired.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
|403||18 g||3 g||72 mg||655 mg||34 g||9 g||21 g||29 g|